We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced UI/UX designer to join our Tech team. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with minimal supervision, utilizing their extensive knowledge and expertise in application design to enhance the overall user experience.
- Liaison with client Product Owner/SMEs to gather functional requirements
- Design a functional solution approach of the stories, together with the Solution Architect and Lead System Architect(s)
- Participate in workflow analysis and business process analysis to identify and clarify requirements, current-future state identification and contributed to the redesign
- Constantly focus on value-driven delivery, motivate the teams in delivering their commitment
- Liaise with all the connecting teams (scrum of scrums) to resolve dependencies and create the overall implementation roadmap
- Participate in Design Sprints
- Validate the functional design
- Help prioritize backlogs
- Ensure best design practices are followed.
- Pega UX designer with UX expertise
- Strong working knowledge of key prototyping tools.
- Up to date knowledge of user-centred design and best practice.
- A strong portfolio which showcases your ability and technical knowledge with a range of clients, preferably FMCG.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Extensive experience with responsive and mobile UX.
- Excellent communication skills.